We all know that the hydraulic cylinder of the automatic concrete feeding mixer is a sealed component. The liquid is in the cylinder. How can some of the outside be wet? We should pay attention to this. It shows that there is a problem with the hydraulic cylinder of the automatic concrete feeding mixer. Let's take a look at the problems:
1. When assembling the hydraulic cylinder of the automatic concrete feeding mixer, the end cover may be biased, and the piston rod is not in the center of the cylinder, so the piston rod can not move, and it also helps to damage the seal.
2. The guide surface of the worktable is not parallel to the hydraulic cylinder of the automatic concrete feeding mixer, which makes it difficult for the piston rod to move.
3. The installed seal is scratched, the sealing lip is reversed, the lip is damaged or the shaft chamfer size is wrong, or the seal is installed wrong or not installed.
4. The sealing gland is not installed properly, and the screw used for fastening has the same force.
5. The seal has been put in for a long time, aging and failure; When it is stored, it is damaged or deformed; The quality is not good, the size is different
6. The piston rod and groove were used before they were machined.
7. The viscosity of the oil is too low when it is used incorrectly or mixed with other oil.
8. The surrounding environment is too high, resulting in some very high temperature.
9. Abnormal vibration.
Thank you for your reading. I hope the above content can help you!