For example, some soil needs to be mixed and transported by an all-in-one mixer. The soil contains a certain amount of moisture. Once the moisture is less, it will become dry. Therefore, it needs to be stirred slowly in the process of transportation. As a common part of the mixer, the air system of the mixer should be maintained?
1. The air compressor of mixer should be placed horizontally and fixed with good ventilation.
2. It can't stand the wind and rain, and it can't be exposed to the sun.
3. Adjust the upper and lower limits of the air pressure automatic switch. If the pressure is too low, the cylinder will move slowly. If the pressure is too high, it is not good for the seal of the air system.
4. Check the lubricating oil level of the mixer, keep the oil level between the upper and lower line of the oil dipstick, and add new oil when the oil level is close to the lower line.
5. Check whether the tension of the conveyor belt is appropriate. When pressing the belt with fingers, the belt should sink about 10 mm; When replacing the conveyor belt, the whole group should be replaced to maintain the same tension.
The air system is also an important part for the mixer. It needs to add enough oil, and keep the oil sufficient for the operation of the mixer. It can not only improve the efficiency of the mixer, but also strengthen the maintenance of the air system.